Wednesday, January 28, 2009

PART PUPPY

There are times when Quin does things similar to a puppy. For example, a lot of people who have heard him eat says he sounds just like a puppy. He just gulps and gulps. He is also playful like a puppy and always demands your attention. I also find that if your not watching him to carefully he will make a mess, especially since he is getting pretty good at grabbing things. He can also drool with the best of them. Trust me, this baby is never dry. Just like a puppy he likes to taste everything and if he could he would chew on it as well. And then there is my favorite, he just loves to be walked. If he could have it his way someone would be holding him at all times and constantly walking him around the house. When this happens, all I can do is smile and say, "I have to walk the dog."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is cute - and acurate

Chauncie said...

a baby compared to a puppy. that is funny!