Friday, June 26, 2009

MOMMA'S BOY









Quinton is quite the momma's boy. Whenever I leave a room he will scoot and follow me and sometimes he whines and cries. Lately he has started crying when Chase gives me a hug and kiss. I don't know if he is jealous or feels left out. I tease Chase and tell him he has competition. When he is tired or cranky no one can comfort him except for me. Last night I was out for the evening and Chase told me Quinton was scooting everywhere looking for me. I like this and try and cherish every second that he wants to be with me, but sometimes I am so exhausted with having to be near him every second I look forward to when Chase comes homem from work and the other things he does.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he is - he will be running by Christmas

aud said...

No wonder he's a momma boy - look at all the fun stuff you do with him!