Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Next Rotation

Well, it's six months into Chase's first rotation which means it's time to start looking into the next rotation. Chase sent an e-mail out to the HR people a couple of days ago. It went something like this:

"I am open to anywhere that I am needed but would like to start looking for positions in the east coast and south coast and with my chinese speaking ability I wouldn't be opposed to China."

Lately it seems like Chase will mention a new place where Avery Dennison is. I told him yesterday that I was waiting for him to find out that Avery Dennison is in Washington. He laughed and said I am pretty sure were not located there. Here are the states Avery Dennison is located.

California
Arkansas (Bentonville)
Massachusettes
North Carolina
South Carolina
Georgia
New York
Ohio
Indianna
New Jersey ? (they use to be there, I am not sure if they still are)

Well, Chase's first pick would be China, but thats really not going to happen. But I would love to go to Massachusettes, North or South Carolina, Geogia, and New York. But so far I have learned that every place has it's charm. So if we end up in Ohio I am sure I will like it. It might be hard going in the middle of winter where California is warm and Ohio is below, but I am sure it would be fine. I think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

so indiana is 120 miles closer to utah than ohio :)